Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Faces of Autumn

The blog title doesn't make much sense, but I'm still groggy from the creeping death so I'm not going to be too hard on myself.  We explored the gorgeous campus of SMU during our glorious Thanksgiving weekend to more fully enjoy the autumnimity.
The photo above makes me laugh.  I was just talking with a friend of mine about the awkwardness of posing for pictures because generally you forget what to do with your face.  She still looks pretty in her pictures, if wearing maybe an expression slightly different from her usual one.  I somehow end up with cartoonish expressions of exaggerated emotion.  The one above is "actor in an 80s television drama portraying a spy playing it cool".  Anyway, it was a gorgeous day.
Sweater: Gap
Scarf: Mossimo
Necklace: Thursday Island
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Converse
Jacket: Priorities

3 comments:

Louise said...

Yay! You look so pretty, Meg! And I LOVE those pants with the Chucks. You rock.

Gemma said...

You look so sweet! Love the autumn's atmosphere!

Amber Schmidt said...

You are too funny! <3
That last photo of you is stunning, swissy missy. Hope you're having a wonderful week!